Recently I was nominated for my second Liebster Award. Coincidentally, September heart-to-hearts also crossed the mark of 1000 likes the same day! I’m very happy and excited. This is my fourth award nomination and I cherish all of them very dearly. They’re a sign of how helpful and encouraging this community is and also that I’ve to keep up the good work!
here are the rules for this award !!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Answering Anish‘s Questions
1) If you could recommend a book, which one would it be and why?
*Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon, This book answers so many questions in a very interesting and efficient manner. It is strangely very relatable.”Practice productive procrastination” “Inertia is the death of creativity”You’re bound to finish this book in one go and afterwards to reread the snippets so as to absorb its essence completely. 🙂 View all my reviews
2) What’s the last song you listened to?
*Under My Thumb by Rolling Stones.
3) What is your most treasured possession?
*My ride, Pulsar 150, my father gifted it to me last year on my 18th birthday.
4) Describe yourself in three words.
*Not a fan of number games like this one, so pass.
5) Which three people would you invite to a dinner party (contemporary, historical, or fictional)?
*Stephen King, Eminem and Wonder Woman… lol this number game on the other hand, was very fun!
6) What’s the last movie that you watched?
*Shutter Island (for the 3rd time actually!)
7) What made you click the follow button on my blog?
*You write wonderful poems & stories and I didn’t wanna miss out on anything, also you appreciate your fellow bloggers with your kind comments and likes, I wanted to return the favor 🙂
8) What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from who?
*Wow, I’ve already answered this question, its my ride, Pulsar 150, my father gifted it to me last year on my 18th birthday. It’s both, my most treasured possession and the best gift I’ve gotten as of now!
9) Are you in your dream job? If not, what is your dream job?
*Right now I’m in college, completing my Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering, I know you’re an engineer yourself Anish , I was surprised and happy to know that! My aim is to take a product from an idea to the marketplace! Any job that’ll help me achieve my aim is my dream job.
10) Hardback. Paperback or E-book?
*I’d love to have a collection of hardback editions of all the books I‘ve read. But that’s for later because they are mighty expensive, as of now I only have two, presently I do all my reading on E-books.
11) Which blog is currently your favorite?
*D’verse Poets Pub is currently my favorite blog, it is a place for poets and writers to gather to celebrate poetry. Everyone is welcome.
Questions for my nominees
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby if yes then would you mind making it as a source of income in future?
- Name your favorite genres of music and your favorite song in each genre.
- How do you attract new readers? Describe the methods you’ve used and their impact on site traffic?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- Which two posts from my blog do you like the most and why?
- What piece of writing are you the most proud of?
- What’s an irrational fear you have?
- What is your favorite color?
- Name your favorite artists and your favorite artworks.
- If for a day you get some super powers then which super power would it be?
- Presently, what brings you the most joy in life?
- CalmKate (aroused)
- Avni (Avni’s Bookshelf)
- Ishaan Sharma (Ishaan’s Blog)
- QueridaJ (intotheindigo)
- Abhin Thulasidas
- Vivek (Verses for life)
- Wild Heart (Wild Sacred Crazy)
- Rashi Singh (Fictive Fitness)
- Revived Writer
- Piyush Singh (The Perception Square)
This is the first time I’m following all the rules and nominating 11 people for the award, I admire and very much appreciate these talented people, that being said, it was very hard to choose from all the awesome blogs and creators that are a part of this community, so if you’re reading this and think you want to participate, please notify me in the comments and I’d be very glad to nominate you and see your take on the questions! You deserve the award for the amazing posts you publish on your blog 🙂
Lots of love and take care ❤️
If you enjoyed the post, don’t forget to like, comment and follow!
© dixitmrityunjay, 2020. September heart-to-hearts